Akyra Fox Admin replied

531 weeks ago

Hey guys.

Denzel and I have decided that selling EM's would be a quick and effective way to save money for the company house.

Each player will receive a percentage of the full amount with the rest going to the FC savings account. :)

Anyone who is interested Sign up here and we will organize training nights and we will also be talent scouting for the best players in the FC.

Looking forward to kicking EM ass with you guys!

Akyra.

Denzel Taru Admin replied

531 weeks ago

The idea will probably be to stagger what we sell and what we train on..

So say for example now we can sell Hydra to Titan HM pretty much straight away (all gil from this would go to the FC cos its not enough to share out)

Then we would work on Garuda.. Garuda is easy as pie but we need to do it as if the 8th person doesnt exist which means we need to be able to down her 100% as a 7.. once we can do that we can start selling her fight immediately and begin training on Titan or Ifrit.

If i am being 100% honest we should probably do Garuda -> Ifrit -> Titan on how we train

this is because Titan, although the middle primal in extremes, is still the hardest. eg. Akyra was on Titan since 2.1's release then the day she killed titan she killed ifrit too.

also Titan is a massive DPS check while Ifrit is a Healer check.. so we can easily do two healers in ifrit and then work on killing the nails with 3 DPS rather than 4 where-as on titan we would either have to learn to down everything perfectly with 3 DPS or have a WHM learn to solo heal it as going solo tank is NOT a good idea. Either way titan will be the hardest one to sell i think and we dont want to embarrass ourselves and the company by dying while selling lol so we really need to be 100% perfect

Akyra Fox Admin replied

531 weeks ago

I like to point out I was only on it that long because I didn't actually try to do it much until the point people were looking for ifrit checks before titan runs and I was no joining a training group xD

Akyra Fox Admin replied

531 weeks ago

Oh also! someone was shouting for people selling EMs today when I was on… So it seems there is an interest in this

Akyra Fox Admin replied

531 weeks ago

asked about a titan EM run today and it was 850k + loot

Katniss replied

531 weeks ago

I can join and act like the 8th dead person if you like :)

Akyra Fox Admin replied

531 weeks ago

Awesome Katniss :)
Please log in to post a reply.