Denzel Taru Admin replied

533 weeks ago

(Post made in 2.0, some info will be outdated, will fix soon)

Hi Guys,

So with Company Housing just around the corner I believe this is something we need to put some focus into.

So a few things first before I tell you how this works.

- Player Housing in 2.1 will ONLY be for the FC, there will be no individual player houses, that will come upto 6 months later and with some speculation it might NEVER come, worded in a translation Yoshi said "we need to decide whether to have individual player houses or FC company rooms.

-The pricing for plots of land currently looks like this and is subject to change:

Pricing
SizeFirst-Class PlotSecond-Class PlotThird-Class PlotFourth-Class PlotFifth-Class Plot
Small25,000,000gil23,750,000gil22,500,000gil21,250,000gil20,000,000gil
Medium93,750,000gil89,062,500gil84,375,000gil79,687,500gil75,000,000gil
Large312,500,000gil296,875,000gil281,250,000gil265,625,000gil250,000,000gil

Highlighted in green is our target.. I dont know what the difference is in classes but it must be good lol.. so our current target for the FC is 25million, i think it is doable, the other prices are just ridiculous at this moment in time.

Every six hours the price will drop, and will do so for 90days until the prices are less than half what they started out as.. these are probably real life days not game days.

It would be ideal to say "well just wait for it to drop to its lowest" but at any point another FC could snap up the plot we want and we will have to start again at another plot.. here are the patch notes how this works:

Show Spoiler
The Devaluation Timer
The price of a plot of land is set to be reduced 14% every six hours.

Example:
Small
- Starting Price: 8,000,000 gil
- 10 Days Later: 7,552,000 gil
- 15 Days Later: 7,328,000 gil
- 30 Days Later: 6,656,000 gil
- 90 Days Later: 3,698,000 gil
* The price will reduce a maximum of 360 times in 90 days and will will fall to half its starting price.
* From patch 2.2 onward, a free company will automatically relinquish its land if its estate is unused for a prolonged period of time.

-RMT Gil
Please note: If you have paid for gil please DO NOT donate to the housing fund as it will risk the house being taken from us in the long run
Now with these things in mind i move on.

You are not obligated to donate to the FC house, but any donation is welcome because it will be used by all. This can be done in several ways:

1. by donating gi,l no matter how large or small the donation it will be recieved with thanks. Currently you can view the FC bank by looking in a Company Chest located in each cities Grand Company and Market Place. Unfortunately there is no rank I can place that will allow you to put in but not take out and of course if you leave a bank open with 1million gil with no transaction list, people are going to dip in lol..

it is for that reason that only Officers and myself can access the bank.. so (after discussing it with them) the idea is, if you would like to make a donation, you can give it to an officer and they will place it in the chest.. they will then mark in the admin section of this forum how much was donated by who to keep it confidential.. that way, if the deeds turn out to be alot less than predicted we can return the money to the donator.

Edit:
As of 2.1 there will be an option to allow you to put gil into the bank but not take it out and also see a transaction list

2. by saving gil, you dont have to give us the gil.. just save up and when the time comes let us know.. I am sure we will have information up about what we want to buy and how much it will cost at the time.

3. by gathering.. right now, the materials you gather are mostly useless.. but in the future they will be used in crafting recipes.. save anything you grind on that is cheap and not worth selling.. its likely we will need it in the future.. i plan on clearing out the company chest and having a section dedicated to just crafting materials for FC Housing items, so crafters can just did in and make something when they want.

4. by crafting, obviously you can't do this until release but if you cant do none of the above and still want to help then you can help craft when the time comes.

If you can't do any of these don't worry about it, like i said its not an obligation but if you have the ability or the cash flow to help we will be greatful to you.

thankyou

Denzel
Please log in to post a reply.